By submitting content to be published on australianindustrialrelations.com you agree to the following.
These terms may be changed and updated from time to time.
If you are a current contributor, you will be notified of these changes.
To become a contributor, you must agree to these terms, and apply via the form on the page: Write For Us
As a Guest contributor (“You”) agree to allow Australian Industrial Relations Foundation though this website, australianindustrialrelations.com to publish original articles written by You (the “Posts”) on Australian Industrial Relations Foundation’s website (“australianindustrialrelations.com”).
You grant Australian Industrial Relations Foundation the worldwide right to publish on australianindustrialrelations.com, syndicate, and distribute all or a portion of the Posts in any language, worldwide.
You grant the Australian Industrial Relations Foundation the right to use Your name, likeness, information about You, and the logo of Your web site, if applicable, in connection with the Posts.
Except for the rights granted Australian Industrial Relations Foundation in this agreement, You retain all rights, including copyright, in the Posts.
You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant these rights; that the Posts are original; that they do not knowingly contain any untrue statements, invade any right of privacy, or infringe upon any statutory or common law copyright or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; and that all statements in the Posts that are asserted as facts are true and/or based upon reasonable research for accuracy.
You agree to cooperate in the defense of any legal action brought against Australian Industrial Relations Foundation from the publication of the Posts. You agree to reveal to Australian Industrial Relations Foundation any actual or potential conflict of interest, including but not limited to any financial interest in any product, firm, or commercial venture relating to the subject of the Posts. Australian Vegan Foundation reserves the right to remove from australianindustrialrelations.com any of the Posts that violate its publishing standards, available on the web at https://australianindustrialrelations.com/terms.
Australian Industrial Relations Foundation may illustrate the Posts. You grant Australian Industrial Relations Foundation the right to edit the posts for publication.
If you do not adhere to the term listed here, please note that Australian Industrial Relations Foundation may seek indemnification from you for recovery of all legal fees (including our own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Australian Industrial Relations Foundation as a result of your breach of any of the above warranties.
Submission of post for publication does not bind Australian Industrial Relations Foundation to publishing the post on australianindustrialrelations.com
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Queensland Australia.
If your post is published on australianindustrialrelations.com you will receive a payment in accordance with the following terms.
Contribution of posts is done through a contractor relationship for the sole purposes of contributing posts to this site. (This does not make you an employee of the Australian Industrial Relations Foundation or australianindustrialrelations.com)
Payment for contributions is only applicable to those contributors who are a current supporter of AustralianIndustrialRelations.com (Silver level and above).
You will be responsible for the tax implications on receiving payment for your contribution
You are not, nor should you represent yourself as an employee of the Australian Industrial Relations Foundation.
By receiving payment for posts to AustralianIndustrialRelations.com you agree to grant us exclusivity to the post for the first 12 months after the post was published.
If the post submitted is not original content, you are not able to be paid for it.
Reimbursement for published posts will be at the following rate:
Posts 1 – 5: AU$25.00
Posts 6 – 15: AU$30.00
Posts 16 onward: AU$40.00
Reimbursement will be in Bitcoin, at the exchange rate on the day of transfer.
The minimum payout level is AU$150.00
To help ensure your article is published in our magazine, please abide by the following guidelines:
1. Provide content that is congruent with our purpose
The purpose of australianindustrialrelations.com is to equip our audience with expert insights and proven strategies to help them understand industrial relations in Australia.
2. Articles submitted must meet the following criteria:
– Minimum length of 500 words
– No profanity, offensive language, or grammatical errors
– The article must be your own, be completely original (no plagiarism) and copyright free. Submitting an article that is currently published in part or in whole on your existing website or blog is not permitted.
– Any photographs supplied to further enhance your article must be supplied in JPEG or PNG format with a
minimum resolution of 150 dpi and meet the terms and conditions listed above (royalty free or originals)
3. Submit a brief Author Biography (approx. 50 words). A link to your website or offer page is permitted.
4. For the benefit of the reader, we recommend abiding by the following copywriting guidelines:
– Write a captivating headline (ex. “7 Things You Need To Know About Industrial Relations”)
– Be generous with white space. Shorter paragraphs allow easier reading and better flow.
– Use sub-headlines to help break up your article and keep the reader engaged.
– Write with a conversational style (as if you are talking to a friend). We are not a textbook!
5. Once your article has been published, we want you to be proud of the post you have written, and would like you to share them regularly on your social networks.