Now that you have found us, what can you expect from this site?
As the site grows, it will become a ‘first stop’ resource for those interested in industrial relations in Australia.
- Podcast (will be an interview style format with those involved in industrial relations)
- Job Board
- Events (listing of IR related events around the country)
- Courses (training courses in industrial relations from various providers)
This site is a flow on from the LinkedIn group Australian Industrial Relations. If you haven’t already, I recommend that you join that group.
In the meantime, check out some of the recent articles below
- Fair Work Commission Rejects Appeal Against Union Merger
- Lawyer Sacked By HWL Ebsworth Wins Bid For Extra Trial Time
- ‘Black Banning’ Contractors Results In $142,000 Fine For CFMMEU
- CFMMEU penalised for unlawful industrial action
- More Than $100k In Penalties After Brisbane Massage Parlour Refuses To Back-pay Two Workers $12,842
- Labor Party Rallies The Troops To Protect Penalty Rates
- Unions poke holes in ‘million jobs’ claim
- Downer strike: union members vote to walk off job in Newcastle over pay dispute
- Upper Coomera Pizza Hut Owner Fined $216,700 For Sham Contracting Arrangement