Now that you have found us, what can you expect from this site?
As the site grows, it will become a ‘first stop’ resource for those interested in industrial relations in Australia.
- Podcast (will be an interview style format with those involved in industrial relations)
- Job Board
- Events (listing of IR related events around the country)
- Courses (training courses in industrial relations from various providers)
This site is a flow on from the LinkedIn group Australian Industrial Relations. If you haven’t already, I recommend that you join that group.
In the meantime, check out some of the recent articles below
- $31,000 Penalty For Underpaying Visa Workers
- Strike Action Continues At CDC Victoria
- Gold Coast Security Operator Penalised $115,668
- $10K Payout For Worker Who Called Boss ‘backstabbing c**t’
- Sushi Supplier To Back-Pay A Chinese Worker
- Bill Shorten Promises ALP Will Increase Labour Hire Pay And Conditions
- CDC Victoria Bus Drivers Go On Strike
- Fair Work Commission Rejects Appeal Against Union Merger
- Lawyer Sacked By HWL Ebsworth Wins Bid For Extra Trial Time